We are Recruiting for a Fundraiser
Full-time: 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday with some flexibility of arrangements)
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum depending on experience and qualification level
This is an outstanding opportunity for a committed and creative professional to be responsible for developing our fundraising activities from ground level and be part of our unique value based environment.
Our mission is to create communities where people live, learn, work and celebrate together.
Camphill Milton Keynes Communities is a leading Milton Keynes charity providing unique person centred support, based on a modern view of the Camphill movement, for adults with learning disabilities and autistic spectrum conditions or other disabilities. We have ambitious plans to develop our provisions further and to maintain our reputation as a high quality and innovative social care provider.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Fundraiser with proven experience of working in fundraising, sales or account roles within similar settings.
You will lead Camphill Milton Keynes Communities’ fundraising strategy to deliver agreed levels of funding both monetary and non-monetary. You will be responsible for developing and maximising income from individuals and organisations through direct marketing, social media, website, community and local fundraising events and regular donations.
This role also requires independent, proactive thinking on a daily basis as well as working alongside a wide range of stakeholders throughout the Charity including the people who receive services and support and also with existing and potential donors.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Relevant experience in a professional fundraising, events, sales or marketing role
- Capacity to work independently on projects within an agreed outline.
- Experience of developing fundraising or communications initiatives to achieve targets
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice, policy and legal issues relating to individual giving fundraising
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent organisational, planning and project management skills
- A creative and “hands on” approach to work
- Ability to motivate others; work independently and in a team
In return we offer:
- A diverse and high quality working environment.
- The opportunity to work amongst a team of dedicated and supportive colleagues.
- Excellent professional and career development and training opportunities.
- A healthy life/work balance.
- Work pension scheme.
- Paid DBS application.
- Free parking.
Supporting documents (Download Application Pack):
Once you have had an opportunity to read through the documents carefully, please email your application to ku.oc1594745067.kmll1594745067ihpma1594745067c@tne1594745067mtiur1594745067cer1594745067
For further information or an informal chat, please:
- call 0190823500
- email at ku.oc1594745067.kmll1594745067ihpma1594745067c@tne1594745067mtiur1594745067cer1594745067
Closing Date: 1st July 2020
*Please Note* that if we feel we have received a sufficient number of applications, we reserve the right to close the advert early. Interviews will take place shortly after applications have been received and shortlisted.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check and eligibility to work in the UK.
Registered Charity 283556