Personal Assistant (PA) to CEO
Part-time: 24 hours per week (Monday to Thursday; 10am -4pm- with some flexibility of arrangements)
Salary: Up to £22,500 FTE/ £14,400 PTE per annum depending on experience
Camphill Milton Keynes Communities is a leading Milton Keynes charity providing unique person centred support, based on a modern view of the Camphill movement, for adults with learning disabilities and autistic spectrum conditions or other disabilities. We have ambitious plans to develop our provisions further and to maintain our reputation as a high quality and innovative provider.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer with proven experience of working in administrative or secretarial roles within similar senior settings.
Day to day you will be providing support to the CEO alongside day to day administration duties. This role requires proactive thinking on a daily basis as well as working alongside a wide range of stakeholders throughout the Charity including the people who receive services and support. You will be managing the CEO’s diary, taking minutes and preparing relevant documentation for Strategic Management Team, Board of Trustees and other confidential meetings; making travel and accommodation bookings and dealing with matters on the CEO’s behalf when appropriate.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience of working as a PA or similar role.
- Experience in minute taking at management/board level.
- Advanced administrative and IT skills including at least 80 words a minute typing skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- A proactive, tenacious and self-reliant attitude.
- A creative and caring approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
In return we offer:
- A diverse and high quality working environment.
- The opportunity to work amongst a team of dedicated and supportive colleagues.
- Excellent professional and career development and training opportunities.
- A healthy life/work balance.
- Work pension scheme.
- Paid DBS application.
- Free parking.
Supporting documents (Download Application Pack):
To submit your application, for further information or informal chat, please call 0190823500 or email: ku.oc1556173504.kmll1556173504ihpma1556173504c@tne1556173504mtiur1556173504cer1556173504
Closing Date: 28th February 2019
*Please Note* that if we feel we have received a sufficient number of applications, we reserve the right to close the advert early. Interviews will take place shortly after applications have been received and shortlisted.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check and eligibility to work in the UK.
Our mission is to create a living and working community where people with learning disabilities and those who support them may reach their full potential in the spirit of lifelong learning
Registered Charity 283556