Camphill Café, Shop, Bakery and Chrysalis Theatre have closed their doors for a while to help protect the people we support.
Please keep your eye on our web site and social media of further notifications and updates.
We thank all our customers for their support and hope to return to business as usual as soon as possible.
Camphill MK Shop aims to provide our residents and all of Milton Keynes with a meaningful and unique experience.
It is the place to find the best of the produce that Camphill Milton Keynes Communities produces:
- a range of home-made & home-grown preserves, honey, vinegars and cordials
- fresh bread from our bakery
- a range of other organic and fairly-traded foods and drinks
- special dietary needs items such as gluten, wheat, sugar and dairy-free
- a wide range of products from our weaving, basket-making and arts & crafts workshops
We also stock a wide range of ethical products an have brand new REFILL products for the body and home which reduce the use of plastics and cost to you!
- craft works by renowned local makers.
- books, pottery and a variety of environmentally-friendly household products.
- a number of exclusive natural and alternative medicines from Weleda, one of the leading brands in the market.RE Fill
- a large selection of natural and organic skincare items from brands such as Weleda and Pukka.
Opening hours: 10am – 3pm Monday to Friday
Enjoy a different shopping experience!
This shop could not have been completed without the support and generous contribution from: